Wednesday, July 22, 2009

EDIT: I Changed a Little Bit of My View on Relationships

Okay, so I basically still think the same thing as I used to, except now, I don't care if my boyfriend's kissing/dating/etc. another girl, as long as he tells me and doesn't keep it a secret. Why should I care, as long as I'm getting some too? Seriously, it doesn't bother me anymore since I realized that.

If I was married to him I'd care, because you're vowing to stay true to them and not to cheat on them or anything. I'm never getting married though; it's not for me, or my boyfriend. We both have relations with people other than each other, and we don't consider it cheating, because we both know and we don't mind as long as we're still...you know, "getting some" from each other (I don't only mean sex by that).

No comments:

Post a Comment