Monday, July 13, 2009

My View on Marriage

Hey there, Anonymous again! This time, I'm talking about marriage and my opinion on it.

Okay, so marriage is all great and wonderful and exciting for lots of people. In my opinion, it's just a waste of money, seeing as it doesn't make you love your partner more than you did before the marriage, and divorces are very common, despite the vows. Cheating still occurs with married couples as well. It also puts lots of people in debt.

I'm unsure if I'd like to get married, because I don't want to spend all that money (parents would pay for some stuff), and I'm not necessarily a monogamist, like married people vow to be. I'm a polygamist. I'm not a slut, I'm just realistic, and we're all biological creatures like animals, meant to reproduce, often with more than one person.

No comments:

Post a Comment