Wednesday, August 26, 2009

RIP, Mrs. Lee

So recently, my boyfriend Daren has what the majority of people would say "relapsed". Daren and I would just say he's started to SH again. And I'm fine with that. I mean, this time it's because he's grieving the death of his mother, but we're getting through it together.

I've started cutting more to release more blood, and he's been cutting deeper--not deep enough to kill himself, mind you. We're not doing it out of depression; it's more of sympathy cutting. Any time we lose a loved one, we sacrifice a small percentage of blood. The blood loss is no big deal; we produce more. I am a regular blood/bone marrow donor, though, and sometimes use that for sacrificial reasons or simply not to worry my family and friends.

Mrs. Lee was like a second mom to me. So, this is our way of dealing with it. Please don't take that in a depressed, suicidal way, because it's not, at all. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment